11th March 2019, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

Hi Sir, I am going to join Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology for PhD(Manufacturing Science). I would like to know that what benefits I will get if I do this course? And what is the scope of this course? Kindly tell me about the benefits of this course.

22nd March 2019, 09:06 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Manufacturing Science) in Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology?

Scope and benefits of studying PhD Manufacturing Science

They can also work in numerous sectors including food and drink, oil plastics and Pharmaceuticals.
It is beneficial for them that it keeps up to date with current and developing trends in the manufacturing industry, the national and international level.
They have job opportunities in research fields and developing department to ensure that the company is at the forefront of groundbreaking research.

Employment areas:

Colleges and Universities, aviation companies, Thermal Power Industries, armed forces, gas turbines industries, oil and gas exploration refining Industries agriculture sector Aerospace Industries, pharmaceuticals automobile industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?