14th June 2019, 09:00 AM
Unregistered

Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

Hi friends, I am going to study PhD(Theology) course in Divine Hands International University. I would like to know that if I study this course then what benefits I will get? I am little worried about this course but I don’t have any option. So, I want to know about the benefits and also the scope of this course.

17th June 2019, 08:53 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

The scope and benefits of studying PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University is mentioned below:-

After completion of the PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University . You can join companies like Basilica of Bom Jesus, Christ Church, Velankanni Church, Medak Cathedral, St. Thomas Syro-Malabar Catholic Church and Santhome Church etc.

You can work as Healthcare Worker, Non-profit Program Administrator, Religious Teacher, Missionary, Relief Worker, Children's Pastor, Resident Director etc.

The starting salary of a Religious School Teacher would be around Rs.1 Lac to 1.5 Lac per annum. However, the salary of Minister of Church would be around Rs.2 to 3 Lacs per annum.
18th June 2019, 12:15 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope and benefits of studying PhD(Theology) in Divine Hands International University?

PhD in Theology is a 3 year course and offers an opportunity to deepen your understanding of religious traditions and the impact that they have and continue to have on the world in which we live today. This course is focused in various professions both religious and mainstream.

Some of the job profiles are:-

Religious School Teacher
College Faculty
Minister of Church
Social Worker
Bible Translator
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?