28th January 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Magadh University?

Hello, I am doing MA in Geography course from Magadh University. After completing my Post Graduation, I want to do PhD in the same university with same specialization. I would like to know that I have to give any entrance exam for this?

8th February 2019, 01:07 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Magadh University?

Yes, you have to appear in an entrance exam to pursue PhD(Geography) in Magadh University. Selection of the candidates are done based on score obtained in the entrance exam. PhD(Geography) in Magadh University is minimum 3 years duration program. Candidates who have a Master's degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved category candidates) from any recognized university are eligible to study PhD(Geography) in Magadh University.

For more details you can refer the below mentioned website link.
https://www.magadhuniversity.ac.in/courses.php?c=phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?