19th August 2020, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing a PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Sir, I want to get admission in IIIT Nagpur for pursuing a PhD in the specialization of Computer Science and Engineering. I want to know if I should appear in UGC-NET to get admission? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score for securing admission?

20th August 2020, 08:58 PM
SIB@DAS

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET for pursuing a PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in IIIT Nagpur? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

For PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) admission in IIIT,Nagpur :
Admission shall be on the basis of Written/Online Test conducted by the Institute and Offline/Online Personal Interview.
The minimum qualifying score shall be a normalized score decided taking into account the number of candidates to be called for interview. But in no cases it will be less than 40%. The normalization will be done by considering the top most score to be 100% and scaling the score of other candidates accordingly.
**A COMBINED SCORE shall be calculated on the basis of score in written/online test and offline/online personal Interview and GATE qualification (out of 100 marks 10 marks is alloted for GATE).
Essential Qualification : Master Degree in Engineering or Technology with minimum 60% marks(55% for SC/ST or other reserved category candidate).
Desirable Qualification : A valid Score in GATE.
Final Merit List shall be prepared on the basis of combined score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?