15th September 2019, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Education) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Cutoff score required for admission?

Hi Sir, I am interested to pursue PhD(Education) course from Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. So, I have to appear in UGC-NET? If yes, then what would be the cutoff score I have to secure for admission?

19th September 2019, 05:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to secure PhD(Education) admission in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Cutoff score required for admission?

To study PhD in Education at Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University a candidate must have passed MPhil degree in the relevant field with 55% marks from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in the written test which is conducted by the university and followed by a presentation and interview. The candidate who has already qualified NET, NET-JRF, SLET, GATE have the option to sit in the entrance test or receive 50% marks of the total marks earned for written test.

The revised UGC regulations have rolled out a national entrance test for MPhil and PhD course. The university has not been restricted from conducting their own entrance tests and interviews for admission. The UGC-NET qualified students get exempted from the entrance test which is conducted by the universities but they have to appear for the interview to take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?