8th November 2019, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

Which are the subjects available to pursue in PhD for an MSc holder in Human Nutrition?

Dear Sir, I have done MSc in Human Nutrition and I am interested to pursue PhD program. I did my Post Graduation around 4 years ago. Now, I don't under in which subject I should do PhD program. Can you please name some subjects for me?

9th November 2019, 05:10 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which are the subjects available to pursue in PhD for an MSc holder in Human Nutrition?

The subjects available to pursue in Ph.D. for an MSc holder include Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Computer Science, Environmental Sciences, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Statistics, Life Sciences, and Food Sciences.

You may visit the website www.shiksha.com for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?