3rd October 2019, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Management Studies) admission in GH Raisoni University?

Sir, for admission in GH Raisoni University to pursue PhD(Management Studies) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?

25th January 2021, 10:58 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is UGC-NET required to secure PhD(Management Studies) admission in GH Raisoni University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, for admission in GH Raisoni University to pursue PhD(Management Studies) program I have to appear in UGC-NET? Is it required to give UGC-NET so that I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university?
UGC NET score card is essential for Ph.D admission.

Candidates who have completed masters degree in Management Studies from a recognized University are eligible for UGC NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

List of the entrance exams for Ph.D course in Management studies:-

UGC NET

Course duration of Ph.D:-

Total - 5 years (Minimum)

First year- Course Work

Two to four years- Project Work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?