14th April 2019, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Dharmsinh Desai University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Management Studies) course in Dharmsinh Desai University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

24th May 2019, 04:23 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Dharmsinh Desai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Management Studies) course in Dharmsinh Desai University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Eligibility to study PhD in Management at Dharmsinh Desai University is a Master’s Degree or Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university. Eligible candidates have to appear and qualify the entrance test and interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD in Management at Dharmsinh Desai University. Those candidates who have cleared UGC/CSIR/JRF examination / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship are exempted from appearing in the entrance test. Those candidates who have cleared the entrance test (written) and interview are admitted to the PhD in Management at Dharmsinh Desai University.
25th May 2019, 10:21 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Dharmsinh Desai University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those who interested to study Ph.D. (Management Studies) in Dharmsinh Desai University must complete Master degree in any discipline with at least 55% of marks from a recognized university. Admission will be based on the mark scored by the candidate in the entrance exam conducted by the
Dharmsinh Desai University. Those who successfully qualify in the entrance exam required to attend the interview process. Those who already qualified in the UGC/CSIR/JRF examination / SLET / GATE / Teacher Fellowship are exempted from the entrance exam conducted by the university.

Official website -> https://www.ddu.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?