16th October 2019, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What are the benefits of pursuing PhD(Veterinary Science) in Assam Agricultural University?

Hello, I have completed my MPhil and I want to do a PhD in Veterinary Science. I want to do this PhD course from Assam Agricultural University. I would like to know if I do this PhD from this university then what benefits I will get?

26th November 2019, 06:12 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the benefits of pursuing PhD(Veterinary Science) in Assam Agricultural University?

There are ample of the benefits of studying PhD in Veterinary Science. After this course the students have plenty of options to choose in their career. You can choose to work as an Animal farm Manager, Veterinary Doctor, Biological Scientist, Pharmacist, Store in Charge, Veterinary Consultant. Some of the job types are given below.

Biological Scientist
Pharmacist
Store Manager
Veterinary Consultant
Veterinary Doctor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?