20th March 2023, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What are different topics in PhD related to HR? How many years it will take minimum &maximum?

What are different topics in PhD related to HR? How many years it will take minimum &maximum?
Now i am pursuing my m.b.a under JNTU. I am interested in research field in there any course related both research & hr.

27th May 2023, 07:52 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What are different topics in PhD related to HR? How many years it will take minimum &maximum?

There are many different topics in PhD related to HR. Some of the most popular topics include:
  • Organizational behavior
  • Human resource development
  • Compensation and benefits
  • Recruitment and selection
  • Training and development
  • Performance management
  • Employee relations
  • Strategic human resource management
The minimum and maximum number of years it takes to complete a PhD in HR varies depending on the program. Most programs take between 3 and 5 years to complete. However, some programs may take longer, depending on the student's research interests and progress.
If you are interested in a research career in HR, there are many different courses that you can take. Some of the most popular courses include:
  • Research methods
  • Statistics
  • Human resource research
  • Organizational theory
  • Strategic management
You can also take courses in other related fields, such as psychology, sociology, and economics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?