7th February 2023, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

What to do if my Thesis is not being addressed by the university?

1. I am a student of MSc D M Roll No TGOU/IIEE/075/DM/2012J.
2. I have submitted the 1st study paper & have appeared in M Sc DM 1st year exams from Shillong exam centre in June.
3. I request that intimation may please be given about my said study paper being recieved & accepted by your open university & also the results of the M SC DM 1st year exams be intimated .
4. I am ready with my 2nd year study paper & the masters thesis, i am also preparing for MSc DM 2nd year & wish to appear in December so that i can pursue higher studies with your open university.This can only be done in case point No 3 above is addressed by you.
5. Kindly intimate at the earliest & oblige.
With regards,
Dinesh Alagh
110/1 pine walk colony,
Near Rhino point,
Shillong 793001.(Meghalaya)

Email " [email protected] "
Mob 08415918995
Lnd line 036402503343

9th February 2023, 01:24 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What to do if my Thesis is not being addressed by the university?

If your thesis is not being addressed by your university, the following steps might be helpful for you:
  • Communicate with your advisor: Start by talking to your advisor or supervisor. Explain your concerns and ask for their support and guidance.
  • Contact the department chair: If the problem persists, you can approach the department chair for help. They may be able to mediate the situation or provide additional resources.
  • Follow university procedures: Check the university's guidelines and procedures for resolving thesis-related issues. Some universities have a designated committee to address such problems.
  • Seek outside help: If you are still facing problems, consider seeking help from student organizations, advocacy groups, or legal resources.
  • I can understand your pain and tension, but it's important to remember to remain professional and calm throughout the process. Seek out support from family, friends, and colleagues as needed. Try to resolve the issue as quickly and effectively as possible to minimize any impact on your academic progress and future goals.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, MCom, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?