19th July 2020, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

What are the entrance exams except UGC NET for PhD(Physics) admission? Cutoff percentage required in MSc to appear in the UGC NET?

Hi Sir, I am studying MSc in Physics course. I want to study PhD in Physics. I would like to know what percentage I have to secure in my MSc for appearing in the UGC NET for Physics? And apart from UGC NET, what are the other entrance exams for the PhD Physics admission?

30th April 2021, 04:40 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the entrance exams except UGC NET for PhD(Physics) admission? Cutoff percentage required in MSc to appear in the UGC NET?

The entrance exams except UGC NET for PhD(Physics) admission is as follows.

Applicant can appear in CSIR examination and secure PhD Physics admission.

Applicant can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by particular university.

Applicant's final selection will be done through personal interview with HOD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?