10th May 2022, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What I have to do to pursue PhD in Aerospace Engineering?

I have completed my B.Tech and M.Tech Aerospace Engineering. I'm looking for PhD program in Aerospace Engineering to pursue. So what I have to do?

10th May 2022, 11:18 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What I have to do to pursue PhD in Aerospace Engineering?

For PhD In Aerospace Engineering , candidates who have done MTech or Me degree from a recognised university can study PhD In Aerospace Engineering.

Minimum Marks required 55%marks.

You have to score good in entrance exam called LPUNEST.
11th May 2022, 12:31 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Those who have done masters in relevant field are eligible for admission to PhD programme.
Admission is granted on the basis of university level entrance exam and merit basis.
If any candidate has appeared for
NET
SET
GATE
M.PHIL
SLET
UGC CSIR NET
Are all exempted from entrance exam and directly appear for group discussion.
The masters degree acquired must be from a recognised institution with atleast 60% marks.
11th May 2022, 08:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to pursue PhD in Aerospace Engineering:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Aerospace Engineering course is given below,

Name of the course - PhD in Aerospace Engineering

>> In order to pursue PhD in Aerospace Engineering, you are required to complete Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> As you have completed M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course. Some of the colleges conduct their own PhD Entrance Examination. Or else you can also appear in GATE entrance examination or CSIR NET examination followed by Interview.

There are many colleges offering this PhD in Aerospace Engineering course in India. They are,
* IIT Madras
* IIEST Shibpur
* IISc Bangalore
* IIT Kanpur
* IIST Thiruvananthapuram
* IIT Mumbai...etc.,
11th May 2022, 10:29 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a postgraduate degree in aerospace engineering in order to pursue in this field.

Mostly all colleges have the basic eligibility as a postgraduate degree.

Students who are interested in research, enrol for a Master's program then convert to a PhD.
12th May 2022, 11:58 AM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Qualification required for PhD in Aerospace Engineering is, candidates must have a post graduate degree in ME with minimum 55%marks from a recognised university.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called LPUNEST.

There is no age restriction for this course.
12th May 2022, 06:13 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You need to have a postgraduate degree in aerospace engineering in order to have an overview about the field.
Mostly all colleges have the basic eligibility as a post graduate degree. Usually students who are interested in research, enrol for a master's program then convert to a PhD.
13th May 2022, 12:49 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° To pursue PhD in aerospace engineering you should have minimum educational qualification of Masters in aerospace engineering and it should have been passed with atleast 55% aggregate marks and then you have to appear in the entrance examination known as LPUNEST and interview.

5% of relaxation is provided to candidates belonging to reserved categories.

°°° an applicant will be shortlisted for interview the basis of his or her score in the entrance examination and the final selection for admission in PhD will be based on the performance in entrance test and interview.
13th May 2022, 11:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The educational qualification required to study PhD in Aerospace Engineering is a candidate must have passed MTech/ME/MS in Aerospace/Avionics/Aeronautical/Thermal/Aviation Technology or Mechanical Thermal/Applied Mechanics with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance examination followed by a personal interview which is conducted by the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?