27th May 2021, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What kind of research can I do after PG in Zoology?

I have a query about research after MSc zoology. What kind of research can i do after PG in zoology. What are the subject areas in which i can do research?

29th May 2021, 04:45 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of research can I do after PG in Zoology?

After the course completion, a job aspirant can choose any field of of zoology right from the zoological research to wildlife educator or officer.
If you have a desire to extend your contribution to the research field, than being an academic researcher could fulfill your dreams.
29th May 2021, 05:44 PM
Msdhoni02

Research field after post-graduation in zoology include Entomology, Environmental Biology & Toxicology, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Genetics and Molecular Biology.

Colleges where you can do research:-

S.V.U. College of Sciences, Tirupati.
Shoolini University.
Queen Marys College.
Government College, Satna.
29th May 2021, 05:53 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

A Zoology student can get into diverse sectors like animal biodiversity prospecting, Bioinformatics, Ecosystem Monitoring, Wildlife Conservation and Environmental Management. After completing Msc, if you are interested in further studies then You can do Phd.
31st May 2021, 08:22 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

After the course completion, a job aspirant can choose any field of zoology right from zoological research to wildlife educator or officer. If you have desires to extend your contribution to the research field, then being an academic researcher could fulfill your dreams.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?