25th September 2015, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?

Sir/Mam,

I am an architect by profession . i did b.arch in 1985., then master in construction mgmt in 1989,. recenly did post graduate dip. in urban environmental mgmt.&law. i have an experience of 28 yrs of service. now i am keen to do phd by distance mode on architectural and urban planning aspects. pl. guide me from which university can i do phd on distance mode.

ar. a. k. mahajan, jammu

Related Questions:
  1. How can I do Ph.D in Architecture and Urban Planning
  2. How to complete my further studies i.e M.Tech in US? I am a student of 4th year B.Tech planning
  3. Is it possible to get admission in B.Arch?
  4. Which are the best colleges for me to join with a score of 90 marks in AIEEE?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Economics/Public Administration/Urban Planning/Politics/International Development/Statistics in Europe for postgraduate in Public Administration candidate? Total expenses to study PhD in Europe?
  6. Which are the good colleges offering B.Arch in Haryana and Delhi? My state rank is 375
  7. Eligibility to study PhD for an Architect who has completed B.Arch 30 years ago, Master's in Construction Management 27 years ago and PGD in Urban Planning 2 years ago?
  8. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  9. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  10. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  11. Which institute is best for GATE coaching in Bangalore? I have completed B.Tech
  12. Eligibility criteria to appear for Public Sector Unit Exams? How to apply for it?
  13. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Urban Planning with GIS in USA, Australia and Canada?
  15. Any institute offers PhD in Planning? Duration of course?
  16. Which are the good colleges for B.Arch course in India?
  17. Gujarat Technological University, ME, 1st Sem- Urban Transportation Systems Planning Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Fine Arts in JNTU?
4th August 2017, 06:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done to complete Ph.D in architecture and urban planning?

There are very less colleges that offer this PhD in Architecture and Urban Planning through correspondence mode or in part time mode. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the best colleges that offers this PhD in Architecture and Urban Planning course is,

>> Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research, Hyderabad

Yes, Institute of Post Graduate Studies and Research Hyderabad institute offers Doctoral program in,

* Architecture

* Urban and Regional Planning and Water Resources ..etc.,

So, as you are willing to pursue this PhD in Architecture and Urban Planning course you may pursue in the above said college through correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?