18th June 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus of Ph.D(Sociology) entrance exam?

sir
i want syllabus for phd sociology entrance exam
can you please provide me the syllabus????
please provide me immediately
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of M.Com entrance exam?
  2. What is the syllabus for combined entrance exam for MSc Biotechnology entrance exam -- [New]
  3. Question papers of MA entrance exam? Syllabus of MA entrance exam?
  4. Information about CDAC entrance exam? Syllabus of the entrance exam? Fees of CDAC? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  6. Is the entrance exam for M.Com compulsory for everyone? What is the syllabus?
  7. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of BHU Mathematics?
  8. What is the syllabus for Integrated Ph.D entrance exam(Mathematical Science and Physical Science)?
  9. Schedule of the next CDAC entrance exam? What is the syllabus?
  10. When is the B.Ed entrance exam? What is the exam syllabus and the fee structure?
  11. When is the Pune Entrance for PG in MCS? What is the new syllabus for MCS?
  12. From where to get Mumbai University MCA correspondence entrance exam form? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  13. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
  14. What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for CBI entrance exam? I am pursuing my graduation in botany. Can I get any preference regarding syllabus for this exam?
  15. Syllabus and sample question papers of JNU entrance exam for international relation? What is the UGC NET syllabus?
  16. Syllabus of computer science Ph.D entrance?
  17. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
  18. What is the syllabus of B.Tech entrance exam of IPU?
11th August 2014, 11:01 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus of Ph.D(Sociology) entrance exam?

Yes, we will definitely help you out with the syllabus of Phd (Sociology) entrance exam. Please refer to the attached document to get the detailed syllabus of Phd (Sociology) entrance exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SociologyPh.D.Syllabus.pdf(990.5 KB, 163 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?