11th August 2015, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Pondicherry University PhD(Political Science and International Relations) entrance exam will be released? Date of examination?

Dear Sir/Madam,
Can you please give me an information on issue of application form and examination dates of PhD in Political Science and International Relations in Pondicherry University?

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of entrance exam for Master in International Relations from Pondicherry University?
  2. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  3. Entrance exam for M.A. in International Relations at JNU -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When is the next exam for CAT in Pondicherry University? What is the date of application form for CAT?
  5. Date of sale of application form for the entrance test of MBBS course? Date of the entrance exam?
  6. What is the syllabus of M.A international relations?
  7. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  8. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  9. Is it necessary to write ICET to join MBA?
  10. How to do preparation for jnu entance exam for ma in international relations?
  11. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  12. When the application form of GMAT will be released? Examination date of next GMAT?
  13. Civil Services Exam Political Science & International Relations (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Am I eligible to do MCA in lateral entry after completing BSc IT? Colleges or universities providing MCA lateral entry? Details about their placements?
  15. When the application form of MP SLET will be released? Detailed information and examination date of MP SLET?
  16. Date of issue of application forms and date of Entrance Exam for M.Sc Acturial Science in Madras University?
  17. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  18. How to prepar for Pondicherry University entrance exam for MSc computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?