16th June 2020, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

When will the admission notification of PhD(Computer Science) be released in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

Hi friends, I would like to know when the notification of PhD admission for Computer Science stream will be available in Biju Patnaik University of Technology? I am unable to get this information so I need your help. Kindly help me to know about the admission notification.

30th April 2021, 09:45 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: When will the admission notification of PhD(Computer Science) be released in Biju Patnaik University of Technology?

The admission notification of PhD(Computer Science) has been released in Biju Patnaik University of Technology.

Applicant can check official website for any inquiry.
www.bput.ac.in

Applicant can get admission through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?