29th November 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?

hello
please can i have help from where to
download ICMR application form for phd
and what is its last date of submission???
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. From where I will get Ph.D entrance exam form? Last date of form submission?
  2. Advertisement date of LLB entrance exam? Date of sale of application form? Last date of submission of form and date of exam? Syllabus of the exam?
  3. Last date of B.Ed CET exam form? Where to get the application form? Procedure to fill the form?
  4. Last date for the submission of application form for the Entrance Exam for MCA course of Pune University for the year 2012? Where to get application forms for this?
  5. What is the exam date of CET conducted by IMS Indore? Can I fill its application form through online? Is this form available in gwalior?
  6. Colleges and date of form submission for PhD in Biotechnology?
  7. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  8. What is the expected exam date of CET for admission IMS Indore?
  9. What is the last date of submission of application form of B.Ed entrance
  10. How to obtain KCET application form and last date of form submission?
  11. Application form for allahabad bank po recruitment? unable to download.
  12. Where to get the application form of Pre Medical Entrance exam? Last date of submission of the form?
  13. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  14. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  15. CDAC FPGDST entrance exam's direct link and fom submission date
  16. From where I will get the application form of BITSAT? Last date of form submission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the date of submission of application form for MSc Chemistry in IGNOU
  18. Date of sale of offline application forms? Last date of submission? How to get the form?
2nd December 2014, 07:39 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: From where I can download the application form of ICMR Ph.D entrance exam? Last date of form submission?

You can download ICMR Ph.D entrance exam form 2 following websites:
PGIMER website http://pgimer.edu.in
ICMR New Delhi website http://icmr.nic.in

After filling up the application form you can speed post it to registrar, PGI, Chandigarh.
The last date of submission is always the end week of April.

You need to deposit the fee in the branch of State Bank of India, then you have to send PGI’s copy of the Challan Form along with the application form. There will be 3 copies of the Challan, out of which 1 will be retained by you for future use and another copy will be retained by the State Bank of India

Application fee for General and OBC candidate is Rs.500 and for SC/ST candidate it is Rs.300.

No other modes of payment such as demand draft, banker cheque, money order, postal order etc are allowed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?