14th April 2019, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) course in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University? I am interested to do this Post Graduation course in this university so I want to know about the course fee.

17th April 2019, 08:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

The fee expenses of MTech in Remote sensing at Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is around Rs. 1.16 lakhs for 2 years in total.

This course is a 2 year program and you can apply through online. I am giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.aktu.ac.in/
18th April 2019, 12:59 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

What are the fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

The fee expenses of MTech(Remote Sensing) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University is Rs.1,16,000 for the duration of two years.

You will need to pay Rs.58,000 per annum. The duration of the course would be of 2 years with 4 semesters.

The admission for the M.tech course is through the GATE scores.

You can check more details on https://aktu.ac.in/masters.html.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?