24th June 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Automation and Robotics course which is available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University? -- [New]
  2. How many MTech(Automation and Robotics) seats are available in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  3. Scholarships available to study MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  4. Course structure of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  5. Can i get admission in B.Tech Mechanical in MTU Noida after scoring 49.66% in PCM 12th CBSE
  6. When the PhD application form of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University will be out? How they select for PhD?
  7. Procedure to get APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 92.91% in 10th and 87.54% in 12th?
  8. How many seats are available for engineering courses in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (APJAKTU)?
  9. Is there any reservation for female candidate from Schedule Caste category to get a seat in Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University?
  10. How to become a best Engineer?
  11. Which is the best college that I can get after scoring UPTU rank of 20591?
  12. Is Lucknow Institute of Technology is AICTE approved or not? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do B.Tech from UPTU after doing diploma 3rd year from UP Polytechnic
  14. Can I appear for UPTU job if i am a residence of UP?
  15. How much rank is required to get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU?
  16. List of Government colleges for a candidate with 7139 General rank and 713 Girl category rank in UPSEE?
  17. List of scholarships available for BE second year student
  18. Is JIIT Sector 62 better or NIET greater noida?
25th June 2018, 07:57 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Automation and Robotics) in Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University?

M.Tech(Automation and Robotics) is a post graduation course which has a duration of 2 years. Candidate must qualify GATE/GPAT examination in order to get admission for the course. The fees of this course in the above mentioned university is approximately Rs. 60,000/- year. For more information, you can visit the website of the college and get the details at
(https://aktu.ac.in/contact-us.html)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?