25th September 2018, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in NAM Institute of Professional Studies?

Hello, I am interested to study my MBA(Marketing Management) in NAM Institute of Professional Studies. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in NAM Institute of Professional Studies for this MBA course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

29th September 2018, 12:16 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in NAM Institute of Professional Studies?

You need to have a degree in any stream with at least 50% marks to apply for admission in MBA course. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and GD/PI conducted by the institution.

You can appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT, which are accepted by most of the colleges in India. You can also appear for university level MBA entrance exam.

30th September 2018, 12:33 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MBA(Marketing Management) in NAM Institute of Professional Studies?

=> M.B.A. Marketing Management or Master of Business Administration in Marketing Management is a postgraduate Sales and Marketing Management course.

=> The duration of this course is two years.

=> For M.B.A. Marketing Management course candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

=> The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to score good marks in entrance examination in order to get admission in NAM Institute of Professional Studies.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?