17th March 2019, 02:59 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this institute. Thank you!

23rd March 2019, 03:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

You need to have a BDS degree from a recognised dental college in India. Just make sure you have for registration at the Dental Council of India after completion of BDS degree. You should be a registered Dentist.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam which is NEET PG which is widely used for admission PG level MD and MDS admission all over the country.
24th March 2019, 09:25 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi?

Admission criteria to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences, New Delhi:

Applicants should have passed BDS or its equivalent degree recognized by Dental Council of India.
Applicants should have a valid rank in All India Entrance Exam NEET - MDS.
Applicants must have completed one year compulsory rotating internship and must submit their
internship completion certificate before or at the time of appearing for the counseling.

For details:
http://maids.ac.in/mds-course.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?