27th February 2021, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying ME(Applied Electronics). Can I know about the criteria for admission to Chennai Institute of Technology for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

28th February 2021, 02:48 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study

Admission criteria to study ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology is based on the test which is conducted by the university itself.

The duration is two years for this course in ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology.
28th February 2021, 05:13 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology

Admission criteria to study ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology can be seen below.

You will get admission on the basis of GATE exam.

You must have minimum 45 marks in GATE to get admission.

You can visit official website for application submission.
https://www.chennaiinstituteoftechnology.com/
28th February 2021, 06:12 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study ME(Applied Electronics) in Chennai Institute of Technology

For seeking admission in Chennai Institute of Technology to pursue M.E. in Applied Electronics, you are required to have completed your B.E./B.Tech degree in anyone of the mentioned discipline : EEE/ECE/Electronics/E&I/I&C/Instrumentation/Biomedical/Biomedical Instrumentation with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 45% marks in aggregate in BC/BCM/MBC&DNC/SC/SCA/ST category candidates).

For complete details regarding CIT admissions, you can refer to the official link of the college i.e; www.citchennai.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?