4th June 2019, 03:12 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy). Can I know about the criteria for admission in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences for this course? Because I want to join this institute so I want to know the admission criteria.

8th June 2019, 08:02 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Admission criteria to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences;

The candidate should have passed BPT or equivalent degree from any recognized university.

The candidate should have completed compulsory internship before admission into the course.

You should visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
http://www.vimstirupati.com/
9th June 2019, 04:36 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MPT(Ortho-Physiotherapy) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

The admission criteria to study MPT in Ortho-Physiotherapy at Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is given below.

==> Candidates need to visit the institute for the registration and admission formalities.

==> Candidates who have passed the BPT degree of the Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent degree and have completed an internship as on the date fixed by the university are eligible to apply.

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

Address - Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences (VIMS)
Narasingapuram - 517102, Tirupati
Near Srinivasa Mangapuram Temple & Chandragiri Railway Station,
Tirupati - Madanapalli Highway,
Chandragiri Mandal, Chittoor District, A.P.
Phone- 0877-2272029/2272099
Email - [email protected]/ [email protected]
Website - www.vimstirupati.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?