19th August 2018, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Hardware and Networking) in Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MSc(Hardware and Networking) in Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

18th September 2018, 04:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Hardware and Networking) in Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology?

Admission criteria to study MSc(Hardware and Networking) in Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology is given below.

MSc(Hardware and Networking) in Garv Institute of Information Management and Technology is full time 2 years duration of post graduation level course. Candidates must have completed Graduation in relevant discipline or equivalent from any recognized university to be eligible. Candidates are admitted based on performance of qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?