25th July 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University?

Hello, I am interested to study my MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in REVA University for this MTech course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

27th July 2019, 09:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University?

In order to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University, candidates must have to fullfill the following admission criteria;

You should have completed BE/BTech in ECE /TE /EEE /CSE /ISE /Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics or M Sc in Electronics with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized University/Institution or any equivalent qualification.

You must have a valid score in GATE.

You can find details on;
https://reva.edu.in/soece/mtech-in-d...ion-networking
28th July 2019, 08:52 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Communication and Networking) in REVA University?

M.Tech. in Digital Communication and Networking is full time post graduation degree consisting of 4 semesters in 2 years.

Candidates, holding degree B.E. /B.Tech. in ECE /TE /EEE /CSE /ISE / Instrumentation Technology / Medical Electronics/ M.Sc. in Electronics with a minimum of 50% (45% in case of SC/ST) marks in aggregate of any recognized University/Institution or AMIE or any other equivalent qualification from any recognized institute can submit their applications for course at official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?