1st April 2019, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala?

Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in NIT-Agartala for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.

5th April 2019, 12:31 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in NIT-Agartala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am looking forward to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering). Can I know about the criteria for admission in NIT-Agartala for this course? Because I want to join this university so I want to know the admission criteria.
You have to appear and qualify in the GATE entrance examination.

To Get admission For M.Tech (Electronics and communication Engineering) in NIT Agartala are

1. Applicants get admission through counseling conducted by CCMT based on the score get in GATE

2. if Applicants is NRI Admission is based on the DASA Scheme and score obtained in the GATE Exam.

For future details -http://www.nita.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?