12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management in IIM Bangalore

Hi friends, I am looking forward to studying Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management. Can I know about the criteria for admission to IIM Bangalore for this course? Because I want to join this college so I want to know the admission criteria.

14th April 2021, 12:02 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management in IIM Bangalore

Admission criteria to study Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management in IIM Bangalore is;

You can get admission on the basis of CAT score.

You can secure admission via counseling procedure of CAT exam.

You must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50% from recognized university.

You can visit official website for application procedure.
https://www.iimb.ac.in/home
17th April 2021, 01:54 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management in IIM Bangalore

The admission criteria to study Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management at IIM Bangalore is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/GMAT along with counseling.

Interested candidates can apply online through the CAT website https://iimcat.ac.in/ or GMAT website www.gmac.com. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online through Net banking/debit/credit card and submit the form. I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iimb.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?