23rd September 2019, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MA(English) course in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University for studying MA(English) course. I would like to know how can I get admission in this university for studying this course? Please tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

28th September 2019, 04:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MA(English) course in Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University?

The admission procedure to study an MA in English at Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women's University is a candidate must have a bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection is based on scores in the qualifying examination.

Interested candidate can apply online through university website www.jvwu.ac.in by clicking on admission tab. Register yourself first and then login with the details. Fill the application form and upload the scanned copy of documents. Pay the application online and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?