10th October 2019, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to pursue MBA(Human Resource Management) in OP Jindal University?

Sir, can I know about the procedure for securing admission in OP Jindal University to study MBA(Human Resource Management) course? I am interested to do this course from this university so I need to know about the admission procedure. Kindly tell me immediately.

6th November 2019, 01:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to pursue MBA(Human Resource Management) in OP Jindal University?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Human Resource Management at OP Jindal University is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any subject with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT/XAT/GMAT.

Interested candidate first need to register themselves for accepted standardized tests or competitive examinations like CAT/NMAT/MAT. Fill the application form with all the required details. After successful submission an online application number will get displayed, save that number. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.jgu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?