27th November 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Design Management) at INIFD Hyderabad?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in INIFD Hyderabad for studying MBA(Design Management) course. Can I know how I can get admission to pursue this MBA course in this particular institute?

6th December 2019, 09:30 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Design Management) at INIFD Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study MBA in Design Management at INIFD, Hyderabad is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT/MAT/JEMAT.

Interested candidate can apply online through institute website www.nifd.net by clicking on Apply Now tab. After selecting Apply Now option select how to apply tab and fill all the required details. Pay the application fee and submit the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?