6th May 2019, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MBA(Personnel Administration) in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Hi, I would like to join Prestige Institute of Management and Research for studying MBA(Personnel Administration). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this institute for this Post Graduation course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

9th May 2019, 02:01 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MBA(Personnel Administration) in Prestige Institute of Management and Research?

Admission procedure to study MBA(Personnel Administration) in Prestige Institute of Management and Research is shared below:-

You would need to attempt the Common Management Admission Test to get admission in MBA(Personnel Administration) in Prestige Institute of Management and Research along with the photocopies of all your education degrees and certificates, Caste Certificate(If applicable), Address proof and Identity Proof.

If applying through CMAT scores, then the distribution of college would be on the basis of counselling.

If applying for direct admission through Graduation marks then you must have minimum 50% marks in graduation.

You can apply for the admission through http://www.pimrindore.ac.in

Campus Address:-

Prestige Institute of Management And Research
2, Education & Health Sector, Opp.Prestige College
Near Bombay Hospital, Scheme No 54,
Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452010
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?