18th August 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MCom(Accountancy and Business Statistics) in Shri Kalyan Government PG College, Sikar?

Hi, I would like to join Shri Kalyan Government PG College, Sikar for studying MCom(Accountancy and Business Statistics). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MCom course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

18th June 2021, 12:50 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MCom(Accountancy and Business Statistics) in Shri Kalyan Government PG College, Sikar?

Admission procedure to study MCom(Accountancy and Business Statistics) in Shri Kalyan Government PG College can be seen below.

Candidate can get admission through college level counseling procedure.

Candidate will be getting admission on the basis of merit list of graduation score.

Candidate can visit official website for application submission.
https://kalyanpgcollege.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?