25th June 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Advanced Production System) course in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  3. Admission procedure to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  4. Course structure of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  5. Fee expenses of ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  6. Previous year question papers of D.Pharmacy entrance exam of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  8. List of colleges recognized from Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal to provide Diploma engineering course
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th MP Board to study BE(Environmental Engineering) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  10. Is Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya approved by UGC AICTE DEC?
  11. How many BE(Environmental Engineering) seats are available in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?
  12. List of best Engineering colleges affiliated by Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal? Fee structure to study engineering course?
  13. How to do M.Tech from CV Raman University Bhopal, CMJ University Shillong or Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya Bhopal?
  14. Previous year question papers of final semester exam of Diploma in Civil Engineering of Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Fine Arts?
  16. Required AIEEE Ranks for NIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges offering Ph.D Arts in Delhi?
  18. Syllabus and pattern of Ph.D(English) entrance exam?
15th July 2021, 03:52 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya?

Admission procedure to study ME(Advanced Production System) in Rajiv Gandhi Proudyogiki Vishwavidyalaya is given below.

Candidate can get admission on the basis of GATE score.

Candidate have to go through counseling procedure of GATE examination to secure admission.

Candidate can also get direct admission on the basis of BTech score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?