21st July 2019, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology for the course of ME(Chemical Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this institute? Please tell me asap.

4th August 2022, 02:54 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their graduation degree in BE from a recognized university can do ME(Chemical Engineering).

The entrance exam called PUCET PG.

Duration of ME(Chemical Engineering is 2 years.
6th August 2022, 01:31 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in University Institute of Chemical Engineering and Technology?

The admission procedure to study ME Chemical Engineering is candidates must have a graduation degree in BE or BTech degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

Candidates also have to appear in the entrance exam called PU CET PG.
15th September 2022, 08:59 PM
Mythreyi1990

Graduation degree with respective course of 55%marks

duration 3 years

Entrance exam PUCET PG

CHEMICAL engineering duration 2years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?