26th February 2019, 03:13 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System & VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in ME(Embedded System & VLSI Design) course in Bangalore Institute of Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

3rd March 2019, 09:50 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Embedded System & VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology?

For admission in ME(Embedded System & VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology, candidates are selected on the basis of marks obtained in the Karnataka PGCET or GATE followed by counselling. Candidates who have done graduation in relevant subjects with at least 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in ME(Embedded System & VLSI Design) in Bangalore Institute of Technology.

For details, you should visit the below mentioned official website of Bangalore Institute of Technology:
http://bit-bangalore.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?