17th January 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in Velammal Engineering College, Chennai?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in Velammal Engineering College, Chennai for the course of ME(Internal Combustion Engineering). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

22nd January 2019, 12:35 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in Velammal Engineering College, Chennai?

If you want to study ME(Internal Combustion Engineering) in Velammal Engineering College, Chennai, you will need to have sit in the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). It is a state level examination, conducted by Anna University. Selection of the candidates is done through TANCET score followed by counselling.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
http://www.velammal.edu.in/ME.html

Last edited by ppsahu; 24th January 2019 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?