8th January 2019, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

Hi, I would like to join Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram for studying MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy). I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this MSc course. Kindly let me know about the admission procedure asap. Thank you!

6th November 2021, 06:28 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) in Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram?

The admission procedure to study MSc Health and Yoga Therapy at Chettinad Hospital and Research Institute, Kanchipuram is, you must have a graduation degree in relevant stream from a recognized university.
Interested candidates can apply online through the university website and fill the application form with all the required documents and submit it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?