4th October 2020, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Dear friends, I am interested in pursuing an MSc(Physics) course which is available in St. Stephen's College Delhi. I don’t know about the procedure of admission. So, I need to know how I can get admission for this course in this college?

7th October 2020, 12:07 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Admission procedure to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi is as follows.

You can visit University to get admission because online facility is not available for MSc course.

Address -
Sudhir Bose Marg, University Enclave, New Delhi, Delhi 110007

Visit University office and ask for application form for admission in MSc program.

Fill application form and attach all required document.

Pay application fee in cash.

Now submit it and get receipt for further use.
9th October 2020, 11:17 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MSc(Physics) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

The admission procedure to study MSc in Physics at St. Stephen's College Delhi is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of marks scored in bachelor's degree and the shortlisted candidates will be then called for an interview which is conducted by the college.

Interested candidate can apply online through college website www.ststephens.edu by clicking on Academics tab and from the drop down select courses offered tab and at the end of the page you will see the link. Click on that link and register yourself on the website thereafter login with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?