14th August 2019, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) course in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

20th August 2019, 01:22 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram?

The admission to Master of Technology(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram is through the scores of Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering, Joint Entrance Screening Test and National Eligibility Test.

The minimum eligibility required to pursue Master of Technology(Combustion and Propulsion) in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology Thiruvananthapuram is that you must have done B.E, B.Tech or Master of Science or equivalent degree with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA 6.5 out of 10. There would be a relaxation of 5% for the candidates belonging to reserved categories.

You can visit the website https://www.iist.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?