15th August 2018, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur for MTech(Transportation Engineering) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

21st September 2018, 12:42 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Transportation Engineering) in Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur?

If you want to secure admission in Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur for MTech(Transportation Engineering) course, you need to appear and qualify the GATE entrance test. Candidates are selected on the basis of valid score in GATE, experience and interview followed by counselling. Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech or M.Sc. in relevant specializations*from any recognized university and must have secured at least 6.5 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 60% for General and OBC candidates and 6.0 CGPA (on a 10-point scale) or 55% in case of SC/ST/PwD candidates to be eligible to pursue MTech(Transportation Engineering) course from Malviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?