2nd June 2019, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

Dear friends, I am interested to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) from INLEAD-Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this PGDM(International Hotel Management) course immediately.

5th June 2019, 12:58 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am interested to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) from INLEAD-Gurgaon. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this PGDM(International Hotel Management) course immediately.

Eligible candidates can apply for the admission to study PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. They should have a valid CAT / MAT, etc. score for the admission to study PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon. Candidates are admitted to the PGDM (International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon is done on the basis of their academic records, CAT/MAT, etc. score, goals and objectives, personal interactions, etc.
5th June 2019, 06:59 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PGDM(International Hotel Management) in INLEAD-Gurgaon?

The admission to the PGDM(International Hotel Management) course in INLEAD-Gurgaon is through CAT or MAT scores.

After applying for the above examination, you can fill the application form through the website http://www.inlead.in/admissions.php.

After the application form is submitted, you will be informed about the date of personal Interview and Group discussion date.

The candidates need to have a graduation degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university in any stream to be eligible to apply for PGDM(International Hotel Management) course and a valid CAT or MAT score.

You can visit the website http://www.inlead.in/admissions.php for more information.
7th June 2019, 12:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those satisfying the eligibility requirements will be selected on the basis of the criteria laid down by the Indian Institute of Learning and Advanced Development. Selection will be made based on candidates educational qualification and valid score card of CAT/MAT entrance exam.

Contact Details:

Address: 81P, National Expressway-8, Sector-34, Gurugram, Haryana 122001
Phone: 0124 422 0000
Official website -> http://www.inlead.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?