27th December 2020, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MD(General Medicine) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Hi everyone, I am looking forward to studying MD(General Medicine) in Kerala University of Health Sciences. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course in this college. Can anyone of you kindly tell me about the admission as well as tuition fee expenses of each semester?

28th December 2020, 07:16 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MD(General Medicine) in Kerala University of Health Sciences?

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MD(General Medicine) in Kerala University of Health Sciences can be seen below.

This course will cost you total Rs. 3.1 Lakh.

You have to pay tuition fee of Rs. 1 Lakh per year for 3 years.

You have to pay admission fee of Rs. 10000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?