19th October 2019, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

Hello Sir, I want to know about the fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) course in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology. Can I know what is the admission fee of this course? Kindly tell me about the fee of all semesters individually also.

24th October 2019, 07:06 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

The admission and semester wise fee expenses of pursuing Master of Engineering (Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology is given below:-

Semester I fee expenses :- Rs.1,25,000
Semester II fee expenses :- Rs.1,25,000
Semester III fee expenses :- Rs.1,25,000
Semester IV fee expenses :- Rs.1,25,000

Admission fee expenses would be around Rs.75,000 to get admission in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology.

You can visit the website http://www.armiet.in/ for more information.
24th October 2019, 10:29 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) in Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology?

ME in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering at Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology is a 2 year duration course. The fee expenses of this course is given below.

Year I - Rs.1 Lakhs
Year II - Rs.1 Lakhs
Total - Rs.2 Lakhs

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.armiet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?