8th December 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) in Anand Mercantile College of Science and Computer Technology?

Hi everyone, can any of you kindly let me know about the fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) course which is available in Anand Mercantile College of Science and Computer Technology? I want to know about the semester wise fee expenses. Please tell me about the admission fee as well.

10th December 2019, 01:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission and semester wise fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) in Anand Mercantile College of Science and Computer Technology?

MSc in Information Technology at Anand Mercantile College of Science and Computer Technology is a 2 year duration course and is divided into 4 semesters. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Semester I - Rs.22000
Semester II - Rs.22000
Semester III - Rs.22000
Semester IV - Rs.22000

Total - Rs.88000

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.amcost.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?