29th November 2021, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

After BDS and MDS degree from India, can I do practice in Singapore?

I complete my BDS and MDS from India now can I do dantist practice in Singapore

30th November 2021, 09:17 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: After BDS and MDS degree from India, can I do practice in Singapore?

After BDS and MDS degree from India, can I do practice in Singapore?

Dentist under full registration ( holds a basic dental degree from Singapore / has worked in Singapore under conditional registration for more than 2 years)is allowed to practice independently anywhere in Singapore. Dentist under conditional registration is required to adhere to conditions laid down by Council.
30th November 2021, 07:44 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: After BDS and MDS degree from India, can I do practice in Singapore?

YES, you can practice in Singapore after pursuing BDS and MDS from India if you have completed your degree from a recognised university or Institute as a degree from India is recognised in most of the countries including Singapore.
You need to qualify the exam conducted by the medical council and there is a great scope for dentists in Australia and New Zealand but you need to register with Australian Dental Council.
30th November 2021, 08:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Of course, after pursuing BDS and MDS degree from India you can practice in Singapore and for that you have to qualify the exam that is connected by the medical council of Singapore.
If you have completed your BDS in MDS from India from recognised University, then you are very much eligible to do practice anywhere in the world because the Indian degrees are valid everywhere.
30th November 2021, 08:54 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you can work.
After BDS and MDS degree from India, you can do practice in Singapore.
Almost all countries want the candidate to qualify the exam that is conducted by the medical council of that particular country and you have to to pass this entrance test that is conducted by Singapore Medical Council.
There is a great scope for dentists in Singapore but you have to register with the Singapore Dental Council to practice there.
1st December 2021, 01:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completing BDS and MDS degrees from India, you are eligible to practice in Singapore.
2nd December 2021, 05:30 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes, absolutely you can do a practice in Singapore after BDS and MDS degree from India.BDS degree from India is recognised in most of the countries including, Singapore, USA, UK etc..
2nd December 2021, 11:48 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can practise in Singapore provided you qualify the exam conducted by Dental medical association .
For the degree to be approved by Singapore dental council , they have to register themselves .
There is lot of scope there
Some of them are
Low tax rates
Excellent infrastructure
Friendly environment
High salary
Reputed job etc
4th December 2021, 09:14 PM
Zainab Fatima8

Yes,you can do practice in Singapore after BDS and MDS degree from India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?