8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

After bsc course in physiology can i do Masters degree in LLB?

I'm a Bsc graduate student. Can i do Masters degree in LLB? After bsc course in physiology can i do Masters degree in LLB?

9th June 2021, 08:57 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: After bsc course in physiology can i do Masters degree in LLB?

The answer is YES because one must hold a graduation in any course to pursue LLB in India. The duration of LLB course in India is three years after graduation.

Best universities for LLB:

1. Delhi University.
2. BHU.
3. Amity University.
10th June 2021, 06:03 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after bsc course in physiology you can do Masters degree in LLB. You can do LLB after BSc. You need to give CLAD/LSAT test to take admission in LLB. Some Universities also conduct their own entrance tests for admission, they also offer scholarship on the basis of your marks. For more details you can check google.
11th June 2021, 09:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to do Master's Degree in LLB:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue Master's Degree in LLB is given below,

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in Law course in order to be eligible.

>> Selection process will be done based on the performance in Entrance Examination or Merit base.

>> Hence, based on the qualification of yours I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for this course.
15th June 2021, 10:11 PM
Singhskomal

LLB (Bachelor's in law) its a graduation degree...yes after b.sc you can do LLB...if you want to get admission in master's degree you have to do LLM (master's in law).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?