26th December 2016, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Age limit for obc candidates fof other state

I want to know age limits for obc candidates of other states whether they can apply for that.

27th December 2016, 12:27 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for obc candidates fof other state

The age limit to appear for entrance examination for recruitment in government jobs is different.

So, kindly mention the name of entrance examination for which you want to appear for get more details.

In government jobs there is relaxation in upper age limit of three year for OBC candidates.
27th December 2016, 12:48 PM
Solution1
Junior Member+

The age limits are varies from exam to exam and state to state. For example: If you are appearing for TNPSC Group 1 examination in Tamil Nadu. Your age should be between 21 years to 35 years.

UPSC i.e Union Public Service Commission

Age limits:

Your age should between 21-33 years for OBC candidates.
27th December 2016, 03:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you are an OBC category candidate and applying for state government entrance exam, then you will not be eligible for age relaxation or reservation of any kind. You will be treated as general category from outside state.

Therefore, you can only get age relaxation in central government and your own state government entrance exams only.
27th December 2016, 10:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you are included in Central list of Other backward candidates then you will definitely get upper age relaxation applicable to OBC candidates in all states of India. Generally the age limit for Public service examination of any state is 21-35 years for OBC candidates plus three years upper age relaxation.

For more details, you can visit your state PSC or any other state PSC official website for accurate information on age criteria for OBC candidates.
27th December 2016, 11:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

You have not mentioned about any course or any kind of jobs, so it is not possible to provide you the exact details on it.
Age limit for different course varies from each other. Since you have not mentioned any thing, it is not possible to provide you details about it.
6th October 2017, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

I am from Andhra Pradesh. I want to apply for a job in Andaman and Nicobar islands. I am an OBC candidate in Andhra Pradesh. Shall I get age relaxation?
15th October 2017, 02:00 PM
kunalroy89

If the job is of state govt,there will be no relaxation for OBC from other states. Any candidate with non domicile background are treated as general or unreserved Candidate.You will not get either marks reservation or age relaxation.
For central govt jobs,if the caste is in the list of reserved castes,there is no problem.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?