30th June 2014, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MCM-MCA Bridge course in Pune University if completed MCM programme and having 1 year of work experience in IT?

Hello
I have completed my MCM,
and I am having 1 year experience in IT,
can I do the MCM-MCA bridge
course from pune university?????
please reply asap thank you

29th March 2023, 07:08 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MCM-MCA Bridge course in Pune University if completed MCM programme and having 1 year of work experience in IT?

The eligibility criteria for the MCM-MCA bridge course at Pune University may vary from year to year, so it's recommended that you check the official website of the university or contact them directly for the most up-to-date information.

However, in general, candidates who have completed their MCM program and have some work experience in IT may be eligible for the MCM-MCA bridge course. The exact requirements may differ based on the university's rules and regulations.

It's important to note that the MCM-MCA bridge course is designed for students who have a background in computer applications but want to transition into the field of computer science. The course curriculum is typically more rigorous than a regular MCA program, and it covers advanced topics in computer science like algorithms, data structures, computer networks, and software engineering.

If you are interested in pursuing the MCM-MCA bridge course at Pune University, I would recommend reaching out to the university directly and checking the eligibility criteria and admission process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?